Programming/Web-Development » Trends you need know about in IT Industry. by: Tony4mega(m) .:. Sat, 26 Oct, 2019 - 03:40:17:pm GMT
- Virtual reality (VR)
- Remember watching movies about virtual reality and thinking how cool it would be if it was actually like that in real life? Well, it's about to be. Although VR has been around since the 1950s, until recently the technology wasn't able to deliver the fully immersive digital experience users have been craving. That's about to change with recent improvements to both hardware and programming, and the effects are going to be felt across almost every industry from retail to education.
- How it's affecting industries:Virtual reality has been a popular component of video games for several years and this trend is continuing to expand. In addition to video games, VR is likely to affect companies across the board as they adopt the technology to help them engage customers more effectively and optimize their sales and marketing efforts. It's also a potentially useful tool for learning and is increasingly being adopted by educational organizations.
- Cognitive Technology
- Cognitive technology is in the same vein as machine learning and virtual reality except that it's a broader concept. For example, the cognitive technology umbrella includes things like natural language processing (NLP) and speech recognition. Combined, these different technologies are able to automate and optimize a lot of tasks that were previously done by people, including certain aspects of accounting and analytics.
- How it's affecting industries:Although cognitive technologies have a broad range of applications, Deloitte predicts that the industry sector most affected by this trend initially will be the software sector with 95% of enterprise software Companies projected to adopt these technologies by 2020.
- With emerging technologies changing professional industries including banking, eCommerce, healthcare and education, staying up to date on the latest trends will give you a better understanding of your chosen industry and make you a more competitive candidate. Best of all, this knowledge might open up new doors within your field and others.
**Let love lead**