Crimes » Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Ninoevans(m) .:. Sat, 17 Oct, 2020 - 12:39:05:am GMT
IF YOU WANT A BETTER POLICING JOIN THE CAMPAIGN
1. Police salary is very poor thereby given criminal opportunity to entice officers with money. And we want corrupt free officers.
2. When you visit most of the police Division, apart from arms and ammunitions which may be intact, it is very rear to see good chairs, table fan etc, at the Charge Room.
3.The Admin office is nothing to write about. No Sets of function able computer and other vital stationeries, rats and cockroaches find their houses in personnel files.
Yet, they are looking up for prompt and active administration.
4.The DPO source for money to furnish his/her office from anywhere, yet they are looking for justice.
5. An injured Policeman in the cause of his duty is abandoned to carry his cross.
Yet, they are looking for commitment from others.
6. Policemen take out of their meager salary to buy kits for themselves and we have kit stores.
7. The patrol vans were either donated by state govt, companies or individuals and the fueling and maintenance is the responsibility of the P&G and his team, yet they are shouting extortion and looking up for Quick Response Unit.
8. The DCO and his/her IPOs manages themselves at the DCB, no provision for writing materials.
Case Files, Statement forms, Bail Bonds, and other stationeries are bought by IPOs.
Yet, they keep on shouting Bail is free.
9. Officers and men were living in leaking and dilapidated barracks while their mates in other organisations build their own houses.
11. No sound education, no balanced diet for their children, and lots more....
12. And during his or her retirement he or she is grappled with wicked hands of Contributory Pension Managers and almost nothing is given to him or her
POLICE OFFICERS ARE NOT TO BE BLAMED ALONE.
**Creativity lies in the imagination of man**
Re: Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Chiboy(m) .:. Sun, 18 Oct, 2020 - 06:13:57:am GMT
The salaries of the Nigeria force is so low. They have children to feed, school fee to pay, they need to clothes there family and pay other necessary bills. All this bills are to be settled from this peanut that they are been paid as salary. Which is not enough to Settle those bill ,that is why they extort the citizens of the country.
Re: Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Jummy(f) .:. Sun, 18 Oct, 2020 - 07:11:51:am GMT
The Nigerian system is also corrupt enabling the police force to also be full of corruption.
**God is one**
Re: Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Ogiejoe(m) .:. Sun, 18 Oct, 2020 - 10:42:07:am GMT
I think the number 1 is just the sum of it all.
Re: Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Abbey(m) .:. Sun, 18 Oct, 2020 - 02:08:54:pm GMT
Reason why Nigeria police is corrupt
Re: Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Nagiano(m) .:. Sun, 18 Oct, 2020 - 04:13:06:pm GMT
There are lots of reasons why the police system in Nigeria is very corrupt in Nigeria and the major points have already been highlighted in some if the comments above but I'll still like to add one or two contributions.
**Man United for Life**
Re: Reasons Why the Nigerian Police is Corrupt by: Omotayodavid(m) .:. Sun, 18 Oct, 2020 - 06:30:23:pm GMT
The reason for which Nigerian police are corrupt isn't far-fetched, the first thing that is clearly responsible for the police force corruption is the fact that the entire country's structure as a whole has been stinged with the venom of corruption as a result of bad leadership, this had therefore affected every sector in which the police force is part of.