@piwizo: women are not left...
In all relationships that ended, it is always women complaining that they were left, or the men were on the wrong or men messed it.
My question is, are women always innocent in case of a break up?
No, this is a clear answer.
In some cases, women are the wrong and led to the man leaving them. What I know, women always play victim. They might even push the man to going away so that it will seem like it is the man who left or the man was on the wrong.
Tactics women often use are: -
1. Rationing sex. This is a sure deal breaker. A man who was used to getting constant sex is suddenly denied. Slowly, such a man eventually reaches a breaking point and "cheats" thus giving a woman the perfect excuse to go.
2. Being overly demanding. This literally chocks the man until he feels he is not a man enough for her and simply bails out.
3. Living beyond her means making the man feel useless.
4. Nagging. No man ever wants a nagging woman and this is a sure way to push the man away.
5. Flirting with other men openly and when the man raises an issue he is told, "they are just friends, you are just insecure, you are just too protective, it is just casual friendship, etc." but she knows what she is doing.
6. On the flip side, a woman who knows she has a very high libido might become overly demanding to the man making him feel not a man enough and thus the man literally runs away from her.
7. She begins to dress unattractively so that the man gets pissed and embarrassed to be with her. With time the man begins to notice other more attractive ladies and it is a matter of time before he leaves.
8. She cheats on him, and throws the blame to him e.g. you are never there for me, you do not satisfy me, etc.
9. She begins to compare him with other men often richer men until the man gets tired of her and bails out.
10. If she got married with a child, she begins to get in touch with her baby daddy something which men really hate. Very few men can survive this.
11. She begins to slowly cut off communication and when the man asks why, her reasons are she is busy. When the man pushes further, he is labelled insecure. Within no time, the man is tired and going away. The girl is smiling
But after all these, they often cry foul of being dumped but they engineered the entire process.
Likes (0) .:. Dislikes (0)